The BETA®27 side-address condenser microphone is precision engineered for professional sound reinforcement and project studio recording applications. Its flat frequency response and low self-noise provide unerring performance in demanding environments. A tight supercardioid pattern ensures high gain-before-feedback and maximum isolation from other sound sources.
- Large-diaphragm condenser
- Side address
- Max SPL: 152dB
- Bass roll-off: 80Hz, 115Hz
- Pad: 15dB
- Superior off axis rejection
- Superior transient response from a low-mass large Mylar diaphragm
- Flat, neutral frequency response
- 3-position switchable low-frequency filter
- Durable metal construction.
- Three separate mesh layers reduces wind and breath noise
- Requires +48V phantom power