Multi-pattern condenser offers great recording flexibility due to its compatibility with multiple polar pattern condensers. It features dual gold Mylar diaphragms for superior transient response, a subsonic filter, and preamplifier for transparency.
- Features Shure’s ultra-low-noise Prethos Advanced Preamplifier Technology
- 4dB of self-noise and max SPL of 131dB (total dynamic range of 127dB)
- Cardioid, omnidirectional, and figure-8 polar patterns for maximum flexibility
- Dual 1″ externally biased ultra-thin 2.5-micron, 24-karat gold-layered low-mass diaphragms provide superior transient response
- Class A discrete transformerless preamplifier for transparency
- Extremely wide frequency response (20Hz-20kHz), with no crossover distortion
- Minimal harmonic and intermodulation distortions
- Premium electronic components and gold-plated internal and external connectors
- Subsonic filter eliminates rumble from mechanical vibration below 17Hz
- Switchable 15dB pad for handling extremely high sound-pressure levels (SPLs)
- 3-position, switchable low-frequency filter (-6dB/octave below 115Hz, or -18dB/octave below 80Hz) helps to reduce unwanted stand vibration noise or to counteract proximity effect
- Integrated 3-stage „pop“ protection grille reduces plosives and other breath noise
- Includes ShureLock suspension shockmount, ShureLock stand mount, carrying case, and velveteen pouch
- Net weight: 17.4 oz.
- Requires +48V phantom power