Bi-directional ribbon microphone provides premier, symmetrical audio with off-axis rejection. Features increased durability and a dual-sided transformer that minimizes signal loss while stopping RF interference.
- Bi-directional polar pattern delivers premier, completely symmetrical audio with superior off-axis rejection
- Roswellite proprietary ribbon material provides high tensile strength, toughness and shape memory for superior resilience at extreme SPLs
- Custom ribbon motor assembly tailors bass response without attenuating the overall output for full low and mid ranges, and superior upper range presence from a rising frequency response
- Double-shielded, matched full-sized transformer minimizes signal loss and maximizes output while reducing magnetic and RF interference from 90 degree placement, offset relative to the ribbon
- 146dB SPL across 30Hz-15kHz frequency range ideal for capturing fast transients
- Legendary Shure quality and superior construction
- Hand-assembled, machined steel, silver, gold and aluminum materials
- Housed in a pure stainless steel casing
- Spring-loaded suspension shock mount for flexible, fully-isolated stand mounting.
- Upright protective wood case included for storage
- Sensitivity (at 1kHz, open circuit voltage): -53.5dBV/Pa (2.11 mV/Pa)
- Output impedance: Transformer, balanced, actual 270 ohm
- Connector: 3-pin professional audio (XLR) male